Please click here to learn more about how to run and participate in remote meetings!
Register for this meeting:
Or call: +1 646 828 7666
Webinar ID: 161 279 3709
1. Meeting Called to order, and comments from new chair and any new member
2. Approval of the minutes of August 15, 2022
3. Public Comment. Comments will also be taken after each agenda item. Comments limited to three minutes per speaker.
4. Discussion of Implementation of PCAC Assessment of Complaint Procedures, as approved by Select Board, and preliminary work for next biennial assessment
5. Review of Civilian Feedback forms to date, and discussion of how to improve use and effectiveness of feedback
6. Working Group Reports
-- Data (Kristan Singleton and Ron Wilkerson)
recommendations for next BPD Annual Report?
-- analysis of traffic stops? Enlist outside experts?
-- Equipment violation policy and postcard notice (Paul)
7. Discussion of how to structure overall review of BPD policy manual
8. Follow up on discussion at last meeting re union letter, and BPD morale
9. Next meeting 10/24 – Discussion of when to resume meeting in person
Register in advance for this webinar:
Or, by phone:
+1 669 254 5252 Webinar ID: 161 617 6527 Passcode: 75623793
Attend in Person (Open Session only): 5th Conference Floor, Town Hall
333 Washington Street, Brookline, MA
Watch Remotely (Open Session only): Register in advance for this webinar:
+1 669 254 5252 Webinar ID: 161 162 7405 Passcode: 87491496
Attend in Person: Walsh School Committee Meeting Room, 5th Floor, Town Hall
Watch Remotely: Brookline Interactive Group (BIG) will broadcast live out to the cable channels
and online via live stream at www.brooklineinteractive.org/live