Please click here to learn more about how to run and participate in remote meetings!
September 27, 2021, 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM @ Zoom
September 27, 2021, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM @ Zoom
September 27, 2021, 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM @ Public Link: https://brooklinema.zoomgov.com/s/1613819034?pwd=YU11K3ZtMTZ4MEs5WFRqTkNIVG9sdz09 Passcode: 0sKdUrC1 Or call: 1 646 828 7666 Webinar ID: 161 381 9034 Passcode: 48983377
Public Link: https://brooklinema.zoomgov.com/s/1613819034?pwd=YU11K3ZtMTZ4MEs5WFRqTkNIVG9sdz09
Or call: 1 646 828 7666
Webinar ID: 161 381 9034
1. Call meeting to order. Meeting is being recorded.
2. Announcement all committee members were duly sworn before our first meeting and have received State Ethics training and are familiar with the Open Meeting Law.
3. Minutes of 8/30/21
4. Public comment
5. A discussion of strategies for outreach to educate the public about our existence and purpose with special emphasis on the identification of communities within our community who might feel marginalized and how to reach them.
6. Update on the idea of creating a PCAC email address. Question of adopting the Civilian Feedback Survey on BPD website and Facebook page and is currently reviewed and reported on monthly by ODICR.
7. Presentation regarding traffic stops and their impact on people of color, including a discussion of the current BPD policy.
8. Question of whether to hold a public hearing on WA#3, removing the Brookline Police Department from Civil Service.
9. Vote to adjourn until October 25.