Skip to Main Content
Public Health Alert
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) BROOKLINE UPDATE
How Do I...
Select a Category
Change of Address Form
Office of Diversity, Inclusion and Community Relations
Staff Contact Forms
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Sign in to Save Progress
Town of Brookline MA Program Evaluation * MLK Celebration Committee 2016
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
Thank you for coming and for answering a few questions. Responses are anonymous unless you would like to be involved in creating future events or want be added to an email list to be notified of additional programs in 2016 and in future years.
Did you attend the 2016 MLK Celebration at the Coolidge Corner Theater?
Did you watch the 2016 MLK celebration on line rather than attend in person?
Would you please rate the different components of today’s program? Circling 1 indicates strong dislike; circling 5 conveys greatest satisfaction.
A. Musical selections performed by BHS singing groups (choose a number)
B. Selected poems read by local poets (Choose a number)
C. BHS Student original poem performance (Choose a number)
D. Keynote address (Choose a number)
E. Discussion with residents facilitated by keynote speaker (Choose a number)
F. If you participated in MLK Day of service, please rate the experience (circle a number)
Check here (and provide contact information, below) if you are interested in participating in organizing future MLK Committee events.
The MLK celebration committee welcomes input from Brookline residents – help us understand your interests and experience.
1. I would continue exploring the topics introduced by Professor Maze-Rothstein.
2. I/my family would be willing to help organize another MLK Day service project.
3. I might participate in a free film series followed by discussion.
4. I have attended Race Reels: Yes No. I would like to learn about Race Reels
5. I possess expertise in group facilitation and would volunteer my time.
6. I want to learn from the young people in our town to understand their views.
7. I would consider joining the MLK Committee to get involved in town affairs.
I have other program ideas, or I have questions, and they are…..
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
Boards & Commissions
Brookline Public Schools
Brookline Public Works
Cyber Security Center
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow