There are a few steps left in the process after the ZBA votes to approve your proposal:
1) A decision document will be drafted outlining your proposal, describing the requested relief and recording the vote of the ZBA. The decision is signed by the Chair of the ZBA.
2) The decision is filed with the Town Clerk.
3) A 20-day appeal period begins during which any aggrieved parties can file an appeal against the decision.
4) After 20 calendar days, if no appeals have been filed, you can pick up your decision from the Clerk and bring it to the Norfolk County Registry of Deeds to file.
5) Submit a PDF copy of your final plans to Planning staff. Staff will stamp your plans and send them back to you with an approval memo.
6) Upload your stamped plans and your proof of filing from the Registry of Deeds to the online Building Permit application.