Please click here to learn more about how to run and participate in remote meetings!
Register in advance for this webinar: https://brooklinema.zoomgov.com/webinar/register/WN_lEPVcs8dSn6zNyalIQjEGw
Or, by phone: +1 669 254 5252 Webinar ID: 160 700 4400 Passcode: 31410092
The School Policy Review Subcommittee will be meeting on Tuesday, November 9, 2021, 4:00 PM-6:00 PM (remote via Zoom).
The agenda will include the following:
1) Review/Approval of the Minutes of the October 18, 2021 Policy Review Subcommittee Meeting
2) Update on School Admissions Policy considerations
3) Discussion of draft Policy to Support Students who are Transgender and/or Gender Nonconforming (possible vote)
4) Discussion of draft revision to Foundations and Basic Commitments Policy (possible vote) (See Policy A3)
5) Discussion of draft revision to Facilities Development Policy (possible vote) (See Policy F2)
6) Discussion of access to school buildings
7) Discussion of next steps on review and revision of Restraint and Seclusion Policy
8) New Business Meeting
Documents are available on the PSB Website. https://www.brookline.k12.ma.us/Page/2087
The online PSB Policy Manual can be found at this link: https://www.brookline.k12.ma.us/Page/156
Members of the public are welcome to send written comments to email@example.com. Written comments will be shared with all Policy Review Subcommittee members. If you would like to provide comment during the meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Tuesday, November 9, 2021. After signing up, you will receive an email with additional information on how to provide live comment during the meeting.
Members of the public are welcome to view/listen to the meeting at this link: