Please click here to learn more about how to run and participate in remote meetings!
Register in advance for this webinar: https://brooklinema.zoomgov.com/webinar/register/WN_ik7ii8aFT_axuSv69DjHFA
Or, by phone +1 669 254 5252 or +1 646 828 7666 or +1 551 285 1373 or +1 669 216 1590 Webinar ID: 160 426 9482 Passcode: 5760770
The School Policy Review Subcommittee will be meeting on Monday, September 13, 2021, 5:30 PM-7:00 PM (remote via Zoom)
The agenda will include the following:
1) Review/Approval of the Minutes of September 8, 2021
2) Discussion of Public Schools of Brookline (PSB) Policy on Covid-19 vaccines (possible vote, if necessary)
3) Update on student vaccine mandates
4) Update on attendance policies for quarantining students and School Committee statement (possible vote, if necessary)
5) Discussion of School Admissions Policy (possible vote)
6) Discussion of School Committee statement on relocation of Brookline Juvenile Court to Dedham (possible vote)
7) New Business Meeting Documents are available on the PSB Website. https://www.brookline.k12.ma.us/Page/2087
The online PSB Policy Manual can be found at this link: https://www.brookline.k12.ma.us/Page/156
Members of the public are welcome to send written comments to email@example.com. Written comments will be shared with all Policy Review Subcommittee members. If you would like to provide comment during the meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Monday, September 13, 2021. After signing up, you will receive an email with additional information on how to provide live comment during the meeting.
Members of the public are welcome to view/listen to the meeting at this link: