RESALE OF AN AFFORDABLE UNIT - (LOTTERY)
The Housing Division is facilitating the resale of an Affordable 3-bedroom Condominium in 6 Juniper Street # 7. The unit has 939 Sq. ft of living space and one deeded parking space (#14). There are laundry facilities in the basement of the building.
Location: 6 Juniper Street, Unit # 7, Brookline, MA
Condo fee and estimated real estate taxes: $417 monthly
Condo fee includes master insurance policy, maintenance, water, hot water.
Application package: Application Package (PDF)
Includes application, guidelines, most frequent questions, and condo unit layout
- First time homebuyer with pre-qualification letter from local mortgage lender
- Occupancy: Households with 3 members must demonstrate a need for 3 bedrooms.
- Applicant must meet income and asset qualifications for participation in the lottery.
- Applicant must agree with DHCD LIP restrictions on the resale of the unit.
- Application deadline: Friday, June 15, 2018 at 12 Noon
- Lottery: Monday, June 25, 2018 at 6:30 pm
- Room 310 Town Hall
Contact information: David Guzman, Housing Project Planner
MA Real Estate Licence # 9561302
Thank you for your interest!
It is unlawful to discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, age, ancestry, children, familial status, genetic information, marital status, public assistance recipiency, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran/military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.