Welcome to the web page for the Town Administrator’s office.
Chief Administrative Officer
The Town Administrator serves as the chief administrative officer of the town in accordance with the Town Administrator Enabling Act (as amended). The Town Administrator provides policy recommendations to the Select Board and implements policies adopted by the board. The Administrator carries out the following tasks:
- Recommends to the Select Board the appointment of most department heads
- Supervises the activities of municipal departments
- Prepares the annual budget and capital improvement plan
- Manages the business and administrative affairs of the town
The Town Administrator’s staff also administers the operation of the Select Board, including the licensing of many business activities and the support for the many boards and committees of the town.
Contacting the Department
Please feel free to contact any of us at any time by email, phone, visit or other means during office hours. We seek to respond to all citizen queries and concerns as quickly as possible.
- Mel Kleckner, Town Administrator, email@example.com
- Melissa Goff, Deputy Town Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Justin Casanova-Davis, Assistant Town Administrator, email@example.com
- Tyler Belisle-Toler, Budget Analyst/Grants Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Devon Fields, Administrative Services Director, email@example.com
- TBD, Cannabis Licensing & Mitigation Coordinator
- Kate MacGillivray, Senior Clerk/Recording Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tiffany Souza, Licensing Specialist, email@example.com
I am delighted to announce that the Town’s FY22 Financial Plan was awarded the Outstanding Budget Presentation Award by the Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA).