Human Resources Office
*IMPORTANT UNEMPLOYMENT FRAUD ALERT* For all Brookline Employees - click here
BROOKLINE EMPLOYEE INFORMATION - COVID-19
- HOW WE STAY SAFE: read the Employee Safety Protocols poster and the COVID Response Protocols policy.
- LEAVE TIME AND THE FFCRA: Click here to read the entire Federal notice (pdf)The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA or Act) offers paid sick leave and expanded family and medical leave related to COVID-19.
- BROOKLINE POLICY: Click here for the Brookline COVID Leave Policy and the Brookline Employee Leave Summary
- EFMLA FORM: Click here for the Brookline COVID Family Leave FORM to request time off due to child care/school closures.
- EPAID SICK FORM: Click here for the Brookline COVID Leave FORM if you have been advised to isolate or quarantine, are symptomatic or being tested, or caring for a family member due to COVID.
- FLU, A COLD OR COVID? Click here to review a summary comparison of illnesses
- TRAVEL: Employee Travel Policy and the Employee Travel Form if you expect to travel.
- HOW DO I CONTACT HR? Town Employees can e-mail us here: HRCOVID19@BROOKLINEMA.GOV or call 617-730-2290.
- RE-OPENING: Town Hall Re-Opening Update
- STATE UPDATES: - MA COVID Information
- EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM - This is a stressful time for all of us. Click here for more information on your free, 24/7, confidential, short-term counseling benefits: Mass4You EAP Flyer
The Human Resources Office supports the Town of Brookline's mission by focusing our efforts on the town's most valuable asset, its employees. Our office provides leadership and guidance in the development, implementation, and equitable administration of policies and procedures; we strive to attract, develop, and retain a diverse and productive workforce; and to foster a positive work environment that inspires excellence.
Diversity & Inclusion Statement
The Town of Brookline recognizes and values diversity as a vital characteristic of the town. Brookline celebrates the diversity of the community it serves and the individuals it employs, embracing the differences in race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, age, handicap, gender identity, sexual orientation, and military background.
The Town of Brookline believes it has a responsibility to capitalize on the strength emanating from these differences and has a duty to ensure its employees, citizens, vendors, and the members of the general public are treated with dignity and respect in all of their duties and dealings with the Town of Brookline.
The Town of Brookline believes a workplace that attracts and retains diverse personnel will allow it to serve its citizenry more creatively, strategically, and productively. A successful inclusion and diversity program will ensure these objectives, goals, and priorities are maintained.
View the complete Workforce Diversity Report.