You are encouraged to subscribe to the town’s Affordable Housing Notification Email List for timely notification of new affordable housing opportunities of Town's deed-restricted units.
None at this time.
HOME OWNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES:
LOTTERY RESULTS 2-BEDROOM IN JUNIPER GARDENS [PDF]
LOTTERY RESULTS 3 - BEDROOM IN OLMSTED FISHER HILL [PDF]
Lottery was held on Tuesday, June 7, 2022 at noon. the Chair of the Housing Advisory Board Roger Blood and the Brookline Director of Community Development Joe Viola were present.
Sale of 2-bedroom unit at 8 Juniper Street #20 (Juniper Gardens)
** First time homebuyer opportunity for income qualified households at 80% of AMI** -
Lottery will be held on Tuesday, June 7, 2022 at noon via Zoom.
Sale of a 3-bedroom unit at 8 Olmsted Road # 3 (Olmsted Hill Condominium)
** First time homebuyer opportunity for income qualified households at 110% of AMI"
40B Units - rentals and homeownership
- Housing Navigator Massachusetts - Listing of affordable units across the State [NEW]
- Existing Affordable Rental Properties (PDF)- Listings of affordable rental properties in Brookline
- 40B Rental and Homeownership Units - Listings of 40B affordable rental units in the Greater Boston area.
- Mass Access Housing Registry - Listing of 40B rental and homeownership projects across Massachusetts.
- METROLIST - find affordable housing in Boston and surrounding municipalities
- MCO Housing Services - Resources for Affordable Housing Search in Boston and neighboring municipalities
- Boston Planning and Development Agency - Listing of rentals and homeownership opportunities in Boston's neighborhoods.
- 2021 HUD Income Limits Verify your income eligibility for participation in any affordable housing program
- Affordable Housing Resources - Flyer PDF