September 01, 2020 State Primary &
November 03, 2020 General Election information.
Vote by Mail Application - If you are unable to print out the application we are accepting signed hand written requests by mail,fax, or email. The deadline to request a vote by mail application is Wednesday, August 26th, 2020 at 5 P.M
Email Vote by Mail Applications to: Townclerk@BrooklineMa.gov
Voter Registration -
- The deadline to register to vote for the September 1st Primary will be Saturday, August 22nd
- The deadline to register to vote for the November 3rd election will be Saturday, October 24th
ATTENTION VOTERS OF PRECINCTS 3,7,10 and 15
About the Office
The Office of the Town Clerk is managed by the Town Clerk. The Town Clerk is elected to a 3-year term by the voters of the Town of Brookline and holds the rank of Department Head. The Town Clerk’s responsibilities, which are mandated by federal and state statutes and town by-laws, include:
- Administration of fair and accurate elections
- Maintenance of public records
- Preservation of the actions and directives of the town’s legislative branch, the town meeting
- Registration of voters
- Notary Public
- Justice of the Peace
The Town Clerk is the Records Access Officer (RAO) for all public records requests concerning the Town of Brookline. All public records requests may be made to the Town Clerk in writing at the Office of the Town Clerk, Town Hall, Room 104, 333 Washington Street, Brookline, MA 02445, or email Patrick Ward.
Requesting Notary or Justice of the Peace Services(Unavailable at this time)
It is strongly suggested that all requests for notarizations, civil marriage ceremonies, and oaths of office be arranged in advance by calling the Town Clerk at 617-730-2010.