View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
May 8, 2017, 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM @ Public Health Building - Library Meeting Room
COMMISSION FOR DIVERSITY, INCLUSION AND COMMUNITY RELATIONS
Fair Housing Committee Meeting and Agenda
The next meeting of the Fair Housing Committee will be held at 6:30PM on Monday, May 8, 2017 in the second floor library of the Public Health Building. Members of the Commission and the public are invited.
The agenda for the meeting is the following:
1. Approval of minutes of meetings of the Committee in January, February, March and April. Please bring copies distributed previously.
2. Discussion of further fair housing trainings.
3. Discussion of fair housing issues to be brought to the attention of the Commission for action regarding affordable housing.
4. Discussion of the 2013 report on impediments to fair housing previously circulated to committee members.
5. New business.
6. Schedule next meeting.
7. Adjournment not later than 8PM.
May 6, 2017, 9:00 AM - May 8, 2017, 9:00 AM