View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
March 1, 2017, 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM @ Public Health Building - Small Conference Room
DICRC- Outreach Committee Meeting
Brookline Health Department- Public Health Small Conference Room
6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
1. Welcome and greet . 6:30-6:40
2. Discuss last meeting minutes 6:40-6:50
3. Vote to accept minutes 6:50-7:00
4. Discuss food truck friday 7:00-7:30
5. Discuss future events 7:30-7:50
6. Open floor to any questions 7:50-7:59
7. Close and adjourn meeting 7:59-8:00
March 6, 2017, 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM @ Public Health Building - Library Meeting Room
CDICR- Employment Diversity Committee Meeting
Public Health Building – Health Department Library - Second Floor
Monday, March 6, 2017
1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
I. Review and vote on meeting minutes for 2/8/17
II. Review data on employee demographics
III. Continue development of recommendations for revision of application / hiring process
IV. New business
V. Schedule next meeting
March 8, 2017, 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM @ Public Health Building - Library Meeting Room
COMMISSION FOR DIVERSITY, INCLUSION AND COMMUNITY RELATIONS
Fair Housing Committee Meeting and Agenda
The next meeting of the Fair Housing Committee will be held at 6:30PM on Wednesday March 8, 2017 in the second floor library of the Public Health Building. Members of the Commission and the public are encouraged to attend.
The agenda for the meeting is the following:
1. Approval of minutes of the February meeting of the Committee.
2. Continued discussion of Fair Housing Issues in Brookline
3. Program/Event Discussion
4. New business.
5. Schedule next meeting.
6. Adjournment no later than 8PM.
March 13, 2017, 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM @ Town Hall - Room 408
Sanctuary City Policy Working Group Agenda
Monday, March 13, 2017 6:30pm – 7:30pm
Brookline Town Hall– 4th Floor Conference Room
1. Welcome and introductions. (1 min)
2. Approval of 2/27/17 minutes. (2 mins)
3. Discussion regarding Board of Selectmen vote on ICE detainer policy. (7 mins)
4. GARE Webinar Report Back by Chief Diversity Officer (5 mins)
5. Discussion of policy regarding victims and witnesses to crime. (25)
6. Discussion of ICE Raid policy. (20 mins)
The Working Group may hold a vote on any agenda items.
Time permitting, public comment will be taken at the end of the meeting or during the meeting at the chair’s discretion. 1 minute per comment or at the chair’s discretion. Members of the public are encouraged to sign up for comment prior to the commencement of the meeting.
The public is welcomed and encouraged to attend. Please be advised that the room only fits 15 people.
Please contact Anthony Naro with any questions ahead of the meeting: naroh
March 15, 2017, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM @ Town Hall - Room 308
Commission for Diversity, Inclusion and Community Relations
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Town Hall, Room 308 Employee Lounge Third Floor
1. Approval of note-taker and time-keeper for this meeting (6:30 – 6:35)
2. Review and vote on minutes of meeting on 2/15/17 (6:35 - 6:40)
3. Update on Next Steps of the Sanctuary Working Group (Tony) (6:40 – 7:05)
4. Report from Outreach and Education (Sean) (7:05 – 7:20)
5. Employment Diversity Committee - Overview of Town Employment Data (Kelly) 7:20 – 7:35)
6. Report from Fair Housing Committee (Sandy) (7:35 - 7:45)
7. Reports from Commissioners, Liaisons, and CDO (7:45 - 8:10)
8. Recent and Upcoming Events and Meetings (8:10 - 8:20)
9. New Business (8:20 - 8:30)
Public Comment at discretion of Chair
(Please request opportunity to comment prior to meeting or in context of discussion at meeting by notifying Chair)
Votes may be taken on agenda items
The Public is welcome and stro
March 27, 2017, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM @ Town Hall - Room 308