View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
January 9, 2017, 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM @ Public Health Building - Library Meeting Room
COMMISSION FOR DIVERSITY, INCLUSION AND COMMUNITY RELATIONS
Notice and Agenda for Fair Housing Committee Meeting
The next meeting of the Fair Housing Committee will be held at 6:30PM on Monday, January 09, 2017 in the Public Health Building Library.
Members of the Commission and the public are encouraged to attend.
The agenda for the meeting is the following:
1. Approve minutes of the November meeting of the Committee.
2. Update on the status of Warrant Article 28 amending the Fair Housing Bylaw.
3. Further review and planning for the Fair Housing Training, including plans for marketing the program.
4. New business.
5. Schedule next meeting.
6. Adjournment no later than 8:00PM
January 11, 2017, 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM @ Public Health Building - Library Meeting Room
CDICR- Employment Diversity Committee Meeting
Public Health Building – Brookline Health Department Library
Wednesday, January 11th, 2017
1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
I. Review and vote on meeting minutes for 12/5/16
II. Discuss next steps for approval of EEO Policy
III. Review input from Sandra DeBow on application / hiring process
IV. New business
V. Schedule next meeting
January 18, 2017, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM @ Public Health Building - Denny Room
Commission for Diversity, Inclusion and Community Relations
Commissioners: Alex Coleman, Sandy Batchelder, Malcolm Cawthorne, Wesley Chin, Ernest Frey, Manny Howard, Sean Jaynes, Yvette Johnson, Anthony Naro, Kelly Race, Enid Shapiro, Dwaign Tyndal, Ginny Vaz, Kea van der Ziel; Liaisons: Ben Chang (Schools), Bernard Greene (BoS), Michael Gropman (Police); Lloyd Gellineau (Office of Diversity Inclusion and Community Relations & CDO)
Wednesday, January 18, 2017 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Public Health Building – Denny Room
1. Approval of note-taker and time-keeper for this meeting (6:30 – 6:35)
2. Review and vote on minutes of meeting on 12/14/16 (6:35-6:40)
3. Welcome new commissioners (6:40 - 6:50)
4. Resolution recognizing Frank Farlow (Tony) (6:50 – 7:00)
5. Debrief on December discussion with Police Chief O’Leary (7:00 – 7:15)
6. Reports from Outreach and Education, Employment Diversity, and Fair Housing Committees (7:15 - 7:45)
7. Reports fr