View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
February 12, 2018, 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM @ Public Health Building - Library Meeting Room
COMMISSION ON DIVERSITY, INCLUSION AND COMMUNITY RELATIONS
Fair Housing Committee Notice and Agenda
The next meeting of the Fair Housing Committee will be held on Monday February 12, 2018 at 6:30PM in the second floor library of the Public Health building. Members of the Commission and the public are invited to attend.
The agenda for the meeting is the following:
1. Approval of the October, December and January meetings of the Committee.
2. Further discussion of the fair housing video to be prepared for the spring of 2018.
3. Further discussion of the training programs to be prepared for the spring of 2018.
4. Determination of the goals of the Committee for the current year.
5. New business.
6. Schedule next meeting.
7. Adjourn no later than 8:00PM.
February 21, 2018, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM @ Town Hall - Room 111
Commission for Diversity, Inclusion, and Community Relations
Wednesday, February 21, 2017 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Town Hall – Room 111
1. Approval of note-taker and time-keeper for this meeting (6:30 – 6:35)
2. Review and vote on minutes of meeting on 1/17/18 (6:35 - 6:40)
3. Discussion with Patty Wen, Editor of the Spotlight Team of the Boston Globe (Kelly) (6:40 – 7:15)
4. Discussion on setting goals for the commission (Kelly) (7:15 – 7:30)
5. Unity Day / Welcome Poster Distribution Feedback - Outreach and Education Committee (Sean) (7:30 – 7:45)
6. Report from Fair Housing Committee (Sandy) (7:45 – 7:55)
7. Recent and Upcoming Events and Meetings (7:55 – 8:10)
8. Reports from Commissioners, Liaisons, and CDO (8:10 - 8:20)
9. New Business (8:20 - 8:30)