View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
June 20, 2018, 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM @ Public Health Building - Library Meeting Room
CDICR- Employment Diversity Committee Meeting
Wednesday, June 20, 2018
1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Location: Public Health Building – Library, 2nd floor
I. Review and vote on meeting minutes for 5/7/18
II. Discussion with Fire Chief John Sullivan
III. New business
IV. Schedule next meeting
June 20, 2018, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM @ Public Health Building - Denny Room
Commission for Diversity, Inclusion, and Community Relations
Wednesday, June 20, 2018 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Public Health Building – Denny Room (lower level)
1. Approval of note-taker and time-keeper for this meeting
2. Review and vote on minutes of meetings on 5/9/18 and 5/16/18
3. Update on May Town Meeting (Tony)
4. Review of CDICR goals (Kelly)
5. Report from Outreach & Education Committee and Food Truck Friday (Sean)
6. Report from Employment Diversity Committee (Kelly)
7. Report from Fair Housing Committee (Sandy) )
8. Discussion and suggestions for future speakers (Kelly)
9. Recent and Upcoming Events and Meetings
10. Reports from Commissioners, Liaisons, and CDO
11. New Business
Public Comment at discretion of Chair
June 26, 2018, 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM @ Public Health Building - Small Conference Room
COMMISSION ON DIVERSITY, INCLUSION AND COMMUNITY RELATIONS
Fair Housing Committee Meeting Notice and Agenda
The next meeting of the Fair Housing Committee will be held on Tuesday June 26, 2018 at 6:30PM in the Small Conference Room (Base Floor) of the Public Health building. Members of the Commission and the public are invited to attend.
The agenda for the meeting is the following:
1. Approval of the May 2018 minutes of the Committee.
2. Report on new effort to prepare a fair housing video.
3. Report on fair housing training.
4. Further discussion on impediments to fair housing.
5. New business.
6. Adjourn meeting no later than 8PM.