Posted on: December 23, 2016

Town Clerk Named Records Access Officer


Until further notice, the Town Clerk is the Records Access Officer (RAO) for all public records requests concerning the Town of Brookline. All public records requests can be made to the Town Clerk, in writing, either at the Office of the Town Clerk, Town Hall, Room 103, 333 Washington Street, Brookline, MA 02445, or by email at pward@brooklinema.gov.

Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email

Other News in Home