Current Housing Opportunities
From time to time, the town will provide time-sensitive information here about how to apply for specific affordable rental and home ownership units under development or available upon resale or tenant turnover.
UNIT FOR SALE - (LOTTERY)
Sale of an Affordable 1-bedroom Condominium in 28 Juniper Street # 84
638 Sq. ft with one parking space (#44)
Location: 28 Juniper Street, Unit # 84, Brookline, MA
Condo fee and estimated real estate taxes: $301 monthly
Application package: Download here - PDF FileRequirements:
Includes application, guidelines, most frequent questions, and condo unit layout
- First time homebuyer with pre-qualification letter from local mortgage lender
- Occupancy: Families with more than twoo members are not eligible for this unit.
- Applicant must meet income and asset qualifications for participation in the lottery.
- Applicant must agree with DHCD LIP restrictions on the resale of the unit.
- Application deadline: Friday, August 10, 2018 at 12 Noon
- Lottery: Monday, August 20, 2018 at 6:30 pm
- Room 310 Town Hall
Contact information: David Guzman, Housing Project Planner Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest!RENTAL OPPORTUNITIES:
None at this time.